An exploration of the factors paraplanners should consider when planning for couples.
During the session we covered…
- Examples from other professions on working with couples
- An overview of the new Consumer Duty rules (currently in consultation)
- Why it’s important you know who you are working with and how to know
- Considerations around partners who are passive in financial decision making
- Where gender bias can play into risk discussions The dynamics introduced age, longevity, divorce and same sex partnerships and marriage