Online Assembly: Talking About Care: Part Two Thursday 23 June, 2022
What's it all about?
What you’ll learn
Over a series of three Online Assemblies, we’re joined by Just’s Graham Duffy to discuss long term care. Over the three hours we’ll cover:
- Why it’s time to talk about care (including supply & demand)
- The proposals in parliament
- What the cap actually means and what does reality look like
- Why people will need advice more than ever
- How care needs and financial assessments work
- The different sources of care provision & the support available to advice firms
- The options for care funding
- Depravation of assets
- What this means for Attorneys
- A case study
Who you’ll meet
Graham Duffy, Care Specialist, Just: Graham has over 43 years’ experience in financial services, working in the Lloyds reinsurance market for 24 years and then becoming an instrumental part of the new Long Term Care division at Partnership. He is committed to developing all aspects of care fees planning.
Graham’s expertise puts him in an ideal position to support financial intermediaries and their clients to benefit from the considerable opportunities this market presents.
Richard Allum: Founder of The Paraplanners and one of the team contributing to the Paraplanners Assembly.
Q&A: When, where and how much?
Q: When and where will the event take place?
A: It takes place on our crowdcast channel here and is on Thursday 23 June, 1.00-2.00pm.
Q: What if I can’t make it to the event?
A: There’s good news. Book a spot and watch a replay of the session whenever it suits you.
Q: How do I book my place and, if so, how much does it cost?
A: It’s FREE. Head over to the channel by clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page, and once there click ‘SAVE MY SPOT’ for the event.