A chat with some of the Australian paraplanning community. We’ll be looking at the state of paraplanning in each country and what we can learn from each other.
In this session we covered…
- What does being a paraplanner mean in both countries
- Professional bodies, exams, CPD, awards and minimum standards
- Software and report production
- Supply and demand (inc outsourcing)
- Why the Powwow was set up and is there anything like it in Australia?
- Offshoring, AI and the ‘threat’ of robo-paraplanners
- What we think the future looks like