From revision tips from seasoned exam sitters to thoughts on how to study together in groups, a group of paraplanners share best practice on revision and exam preparation.
In this session we covered…
- Creating your own study plan
- Getting the best from revising in groups
- Common pitfalls in preparation
- Sitting the exam: The dos and the don’ts
- Managing exam nerves
- What to do if you don’t pass?
- Is a remark worth it?
- Should you take it again?
- Looking at options from other examining bodies