Think of this as your Paraplanners Protection Toolkit, perfect for:
Anyone with limited protection experience Anyone who wants to increase their understanding and want to introduce more protection into client plans Anyone who thinks they know it all but wouldn’t mind brushing up a little
In this session we covered…
- What is protection – a potted history
- Difference between assurance and insurance
- What is a life assurance company?
- What is reassurance company and where do they fit in?
- Who needs protection and why?
- The protection gap Why isn’t protection sold?
- How can paraplanners influence the inclusion of protection in a plan?
- Technical talk – what makes up a typical life policy and some jargon busting