If you’ve just started trying to get your head around CRPs, or are some way along the journey of implementing one, then this is for you.
In this session we covered…
- Recap on CRP v CIP and how they are used
- What are the important trends and developments in CRPs from NextWealth’s report and what do they mean for paraplanners?
- What impact has COVID had on adoption and use of CRPs?
- Cash buffers/bucket/layering and the alternative options
- Sequencing risk – what was it like to experience real volatility?
- Withdrawal strategies
- Tools and software that paraplanners and advisers are using
- Client segmentation and regulatory update (hello PROD)
- Legacy and later life planning as part of a CRP
- Practical experience and tips