Online Assembly: All you wanted to know about stochastic modelling Tuesday 26 January 2021
What's it all about?
Curious about stochastic modelling? Then this is the online assembly for you. Join us as we tackle all the questions we should ask about stochastic modelling.
Whatever your starting point, you’ll find your answers here as we cover:
- Deterministic and stochastic forecasting and their differences
- What are the underlying assumptions?
- Historic data versus future expectations
- Framing, anchoring and managing client expectations
- How does this fit into the financial planning process
- Do we need it?
As always, you can send in questions during the event and we’ll put them to our experts. This will be good if you want to cover some of the basics or go deep on a particular issue. Just pop it in the question section after you’ve registered, email us (we won’t mention you by name) or ask on the day.
Meet the panel
- Patrick Ingram – Patrick is Parmenion’s Head of Strategic Partnerships, joining in 2009. He has experience of private client discretionary management and wealth management consolidation, in a number of AIM quoted companies. He was previously CEO of Rowan & Co and Finance Director of Seymour Pierce Group plc. Patrick graduated with degree in History from Oxford University in 1981, trained as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG, and holds the ASIP investment research qualification.
- Richard Allum – Founder of The Paraplanners (and manages to run a few paraplanner events, or something like that
Q&A: When, where and how much?
Q: When and where will the event take place?
A: It takes place on our crowdcast channel here and is on Tuesday 26 January, 1.00-2.00pm.
Q: What if I can’t make it to the event?
A: That’s the good news. Book a spot and watch a replay of the session whenever it suits you.
Q: How do I book my place and, if so, how much does it cost?
A: It’s FREE. Head over to the channel by clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page, and once there click ‘SAVE MY SPOT’ for the event.