Howwow Online: The one for Administrators and client service teams Thursday 28 May 2020
What's it all about?
While we know that many Administrators and Client Support team members are part of the Powwow community, we’ve never run an event specifically for you; focusing on you and your role. Until now.
We think there’s lots of common ground with Paraplanners, but we’re also 99.9% certain there are things that are specific to your role that you want to talk about. So that’s what this Howwow is about.
In a Powwow first, we’re joined by a panel of experienced administration and client service professionals in an hour long online Howwow talking about their roles.
We’re hoping the discussion will roam far and wide into the issues that affect you. But we have an inkling it will definitely include:
- Best part of your role
- Common issues – including but not limited to what it’s like doing your job in the current situation
- Remote working challenges and opportunities
- Tools and tips that have made life easier
- One piece of advice from each panel member that they are following in their own career
- Support available to Administrators and client service roles
So join us, with your lunch if you’ve managed to hold out to 1pm, as we meet Powwow Administrator participants.
Meet the Howwow panel
- Richard Allum – Founder of The Paraplanners (and manages to run a few paraplanner events, Powwows and Howwows, or something like that).
- Debbie Condon – Debbie Condon is the Director and Founder of Intuitive Support, a company created in 2014 to provide outsourced administration support to financial advisers. Debbie has over 25 years of experience coaching and developing teams of administrators within Financial Services. Intuitive Support currently employ a team of 15 experienced Financial Services Administrators, and they work with more than 50 firms of Financial Advisers.
- Amy Hunt – Amy is the Client Support Manager at Navigatus. Amy has been working as an administrator in Financial Services for 10 years in various types of IFA firms.
- Kelly Tomkins Dip PFS is the Business Support Manager at Gallagher Wealth. Kelly has worked in Financial Services for 20 years, (she says ‘sadly I am that old’!). She’s been with Gallagher Wealth for almost 12 years. As Business Support Manager, she is responsible for the day to day leadership and management of the Client Support Team across the UK.She enjoys working with her teams and takes a hands on approach. Much of her day involves working with the management team and other internal stakeholders to ensure the operational team is working efficiently, that processes are fit for purpose and to review, re design and implement change where required. If she had to describe a ‘normal’ day she’d go for, rewarding, fast paced, problem solving and multi- tasking.
Q&A: When, where and how much?
Q: When and where will the Howwow take place?
A: This Howwow takes place on our crowdcast channel here and is on Thursday 28 May, 1.00-2.00pm.
Q: What if I can’t make it to the Howwow?
A: That’s the good news. Book a spot and watch a replay of the session whenever it suits you.
Q: How do I book my place and, if so, how much does it cost?
A: It’s FREE. Head over to the Howwow channel by clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page, and once there click ‘SAVE MY SPOT’ for the event.